Kathy at Compassionknit has some great questions for December, so let's play.
*Can you knit something by *heart*
*Would you like some yarn for Chirstmas?
*Did you shovel any snow this December?
*Can you make a bow for a package or gift?
*Do you buy used books or new?
*Have you seen a living Nativity?
*Have you ever received home baked cookies in the mail?
*When was the last time your toes froze and your nose was red?
*Did you know that Christmas and Hanukkah are intertwined this year?
*Do you love to get a Christmas card?
1. Yes, socks. And fingerless mittens.
2. Oooooh, yes please!
3. Nope. I would love some snow, but it isn't happening.
4. I can. I prefer not to.
5. I usually buy new books. If it's a book that is out of print, I will go the used route, however, I am sensitive to smells, and shy away from used book stores.
6. Does a kindergarten one count?
7. Not in the mail, no.
8. The year before last. The whole of February was well below 0.
9. I didn't, but that's cool.
10. I love to get anything in the mail, aside from bills and circulars. A Christmas card is great.
I have no knitting or anything this time. My gift knitting is done, and I'm feeling slightly burned out. I have table runners to finish for myself and Miss Mew (she's doing her own) and that's pushing it.