Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Will No One Think Of The Baubles?

Kathy at Compassionknit has some great questions for December, so let's play.

*Can you knit something by *heart*
*Would you like some yarn for Chirstmas?
*Did you shovel any snow this December?
*Can you make a bow for a package or gift?
*Do you buy used books or new?
*Have you seen a living Nativity?
*Have you ever received home baked cookies in the mail?
*When was the last time your toes froze and your nose was red?
*Did you know that Christmas and Hanukkah are intertwined this year?
*Do you love to get a Christmas card? 

1. Yes, socks. And fingerless mittens.
2. Oooooh, yes please!
3. Nope. I would love some snow, but it isn't happening.
4. I can. I prefer not to.
5. I usually buy new books. If it's a book that is out of print, I will go the used route, however, I am sensitive to smells, and shy away from used book stores.
6. Does a kindergarten one count?
7. Not in the mail, no.
8. The year before last. The whole of February was well below 0.
9. I didn't, but that's cool.
10. I love to get anything in the mail, aside from bills and circulars. A Christmas card is great.

I have wanted a German Feather tree for years, but they are a bit cost-prohibitive. I found this on EBay, and it's from a display company. I like it.
It has all my sheep ornaments on it. And best of all, the cats aren't interested. Go figure.

I have no knitting or anything this time. My gift knitting is done, and I'm feeling slightly burned out.  I have table runners to finish for myself and Miss Mew (she's doing her own) and that's pushing it.
More decs.....
"you guys placed the good stuff at the top where we can't get it..."

Fleece out.

3 comments:

Gale Bulkley said...

Who is that sweet young face peeking out through the branches?

Unknown said...

Aww how cute!!! :)

Chris said...

I can't believe the cats aren't interested in the feather tree! May would be eating her way through the feathers.