Thursday, December 29, 2016

Moving Day

I hate to be a negative Nelly, but 2016 kinda wasn't a good year on a number of levels. Don't get me wrong, I am thankful that my family and friends are all well and thriving, of course. I never take such things for granted.

I was not going to mention the election, because I am very non-political, but even the most uninterested bystander couldn't help but notice what's going on south of the border- and truly, didn't think it would happen. I think we're living in, let's say, interesting times.

To that end, I am beginning another blog. The Sheriff has served me well, but I have taken some new directions and I love having a new place to get comfortable in, and host my blog buddies.

I'm still knitting, still spinning, as well as reading, stitching and trying to lose weight. The kitties will be there, as well as FC and the rest of the gang.

I love reading about you, what you're working on, what inspires you, and I have made some great friends. I love that we can show each other pictures and kind of be there for each other.

I will be closing this blog down soon, and invite you to follow me to:

http://twistedknitsoftheroundtable.blogspot.ca/

Please take your place at my table. You are most welcome.


No comments: