Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Ten On Tuesday- 10 Things You Did This Weekend


"...August, die she must
the Autumn winds blow chilly and cold,
September I'll remember,
a love once new has now grown old."

April Come She Will
Simon & Garfunkel

Except August is very much alive here. It's going to get hot and sticky for the next three days. I am so miserable I can't even.

Okay- onto the 10.

1. Went grocery shopping. Twice.
2. Went to Stratford, Ontario.
3. Did alot of laundry.
4. Made Pasta Primavera.
5. Cleaned up the sewing room/office.
6. Sat outside and worked on my cross stitch.
7. Slept in
8. Did some weeding.
9. Did some knitting.
10. Contemplated a permanent move to the crawlspace.

I began a new sweater for myself out of handspun. I like the top-down construction and the raglan sleeves.
It is BFL from Three Waters Farm.

On Saturday we stopped into New Hamburg on the way to Stratford. Our usual cafe wasn't open but we went to the restaurant and I had the most amazing club sandwich with fries and gravy. Then we went to the quilt shop.
I got this little basket to hold my Dee Nickerson cards.


Miss Mew and I got kits to make table runners. Woot!
Clawed is wondering why Tino is being such a schmuck to him. Tino is like that with everybody.

Keep cool.




4 comments:

Chris said...

Aw, Clawed. Look at that face! Who could be mean to him?!

Here's it sticky, but not too hot. Although it keeps raining and raining and raining... For example - at the beginning of August, the lawn of the building across the street was 2/3 dead, in blotches, from the zillions of dogs in the neighborhood peeing on it. Now? You can't tell a dog has ever peed on that lawn. It's green and growing fast enough that they had to mow twice in the past week.

Gale Bulkley said...

Tino! Did you see something at Stratford? Sounds like a fun day whether you did or didn't.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

I am so sick of this sticky weather - we got a few tolerable days, then whammo! It's actually making me want some snow!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend. The table runner kits look like a fun idea.

Poor Clawed, he needs more treats. Treats and cuddles.