I am like a duck- calm on the outside, but paddling like mad underneath. I don't tend to get as emotional as I used to, but when it happens:
1. A cup of tea. Or a whole pot.
2. Breathe deeply.
3. Wish I still smoked, so I could have a cigarette.
5. Think of a nice place by the sea.
6. Sort out a drawer.
7. Throw out some stuff.
8. Think of people who have it so much worse.
9. Go for a walk.
10. Have a full-on, snotty cry.
Maybe I just take things more in my stride, and that's another benefit of maturing.
The Whirled. The colour is Pamukkale.