Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Ten On Tuesday- 10 favorite Albums (You can listen to the whole thing)

This is a week of doctor's appointments and procedures for me and my family. Suffice to say, and I don't mean to offend, I had to drink the gallon of windshield washer fluid and end up with Baboon bum. 'Nuff said.
1. Early Days- Led Zeppelin
2. Latter Days- Led Zeppelin
3. Meddle- Pink Floyd
4. All Loreena McKennitt
5. 20 Years of Jethro Tull
6. Foxtrot- Genesis
7.Yessongs- Yes
8. Goodbye Yellowbrick Road- Elton John
9. Hero & Heroine- Strawbs
10. Any and all  The Smiths.

That's all I could think of. I listen to alot of different music. Lately some King Diamond- who is brilliant.

I don't have alot to show you in terms of knitting- I plan to write up the free sock pattern as soon as I'm done here, and I have to order some more yarn to be dyed for my Mountain Pines shawl. The chickies at BMFA are awesome and I wish I lived in Oregon so I could hang with them.
 Mr. Clawed turned 1 on the 15th.
He is my honey-bear kitty. I just adore him.

Hope you are having some great Spring weather- we finally are.

Fleece out-

4 comments:

Chris said...

Happy birthday, Clawed!!

:( about the tests. It's my week of making up all the appointments I've been putting off forever, but at least I don't have THAT test to worry about.

Gale Bulkley said...

Clawed, as ever, is soooo cute. Good luck with the appointments. Not fun.

Nicole said...

Such a cute kitteh! I want to cuddle him.

Love the music list. I could have added Loreena McKennitt to my list too, if I'd had more room.

Unknown said...

Hope you are ok after all those tests. Loreena McKennett is one of Miss Tamyra's favourite artists. La Serinissima seems to put her into a trance-like state! Happy Birthday to Mr Clawed!