Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Ten On Tuesday- 10 Superstitions You Believe In

How about 5 I do believe and 5 I don't?

1. I won't have a Ouija board in the house.
2. Never put a hat on a bed.
3. Buildings shouldn't have a 13 floor.
4. Never turn the calendar page until the month is over. (I made that one up)
5. Rabbits are lucky- something to do with the ears.

and...
6. I walk under ladders all the time.
7. Black cats are lucky- not unlucky.
8. crossing your fingers doesn't help.
9. Or your toes....
10. My nose is always itchy and I never come into money.

I have been experiencing some Spring Fever.  I want to throw out everything, but what I really should do is clear my closet of things I will never wear- but I am lacking the energy. I have some projects in various states of completion:
 I have cast on another gansey....
 I am on the second last border chart of Mountain Pines...
 I am also knitting a sock for free publication..
 
 Almost done this cross stitch pillow....
Doing some spinning....

 
 And here are some 6 day old babies that Miss Mew is fostering. Black cats are wonderful.

Fleece out.


4 comments:

Chris said...

Oh, the kittens! So cute!! And that mama is such a pretty black kitty girl.

Black cats rock!

Gale Bulkley said...

Nice group of projects. Gives you lots of options when you're ready to sit down with something. Such sweet little kittens too.

mrspao said...

oooh - kittens!!!!!!! I wouldn't be able to give them up if I were Miss Mew!!

Nicole said...

Oooh, kittens! The knitting and spinning are of course lovely as well, but KITTENS!

And I like your list. I had forgotten about some of those superstitions when I did mine.

(Apologies if this is a duplicate comment. Blogger was being weird.)