...does that remind you of
When the dog bites, when the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad
Shetland series, the 6th is in 6 parts, and Jimmy Perez has a love interest, ooooooooh!
4. Vera is fantastic- and I'm up to date on those too.
6. My knitting mojo is here, and I'm loving it.
7. FC makes me a yogurt smoothie every morning. Whatta guy!
8. I am making my way through a stack of great books.
9. Everyone on my radar is happy and healthy-
10. My fridge is nice and clean.
We went and got our fleeces from Wellington Fibres.
It is amazing to me that you drop off a sheep fleece and come out with a bag of heaven (not instantly- it takes time). I realized that I would never get through combing or processing those fleeces for spinning, and now I have wonderful Dorset Down roving to spin and just enjoy. They are absolutely the nicest people at Wellington, and I am thrilled.
(Really) fleecin' out.