Tuesday, December 8, 2015

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like....

Christmas. On the weekend FC put up the decorations and outside lights. Miss Mew and I (mostly Miss Mew) did the poor excuse for a tree.
FC got a new reindeer for outside- our other ones were sent to where the broken Reindeer go. He put up some new teal lights as well.
If I took a close-up of this, you would notice that there are no decorations on the bottom third. This is part of the joy of having theif-in-the-night kitties.
I whipped up some Santa themed bags.
I am adding some inches to my Whitby gansey.
I will begin a Christmassy sock- in Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks That Rock "Whoville".
And here is a quilt I made many years ago- a paper pieced Santa mini quilt.
Just tell me if Santa is bringing the Little Stinkies....
Don't worry Clawed- Santa never forgets the kittens.  And we're fleecin'-

5 comments:

Monika said...

I love your new bags, and the mini Quilt is wonderful! I haven't put up anything yet. I think we will do that once my daughter arrives on the 17th, if she feels up to it. But she DOES love Christmas and everything what goes with it, so I'm guessing yeah.
Our pups get Christmas gifts too. More then I do. ;o)

Gale Bulkley said...

I too love the bags and the quilt. Did you decorate that bottom third, or did you have advance knowledge of the thievery? If that's a chair that Clawed is on, I love it.

Bridget said...

I love this post, it is so Christmasy! Your house and yard look really festive.

And the bags, quilt, and sock yarn are making me envious - enjoy them!

Kitties = hopeless. :-)

Chris said...

I never have a tree - I can't even imagine what Chaos would do to it. O.O

mrspao said...

I don't have a tree up yet! That is happening on Sunday!!