Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Ten On Tuesday- 10 Places Where You Hang Out

I can't name 10, because I don't really hang out much except where I knit, and the kitchen where I cook every day. I guess you could say I hang at bookstores, but not really.

I said I would have some FO's to show, but really I have finished only one thing.  I got some knitting done watching the annual  Santa Claus Parade, and this year the floats were really amazing.  Too bad it was so warm out, because it needs to be cold to be really good.

I've finished another Ka'ana Shawlette, in Blue Moon Twisted "Huegasmic".  I really love neon brights in winter, and this is a free pattern on Ravelry.
I have done a Frostrosen mittens, using Rauma Finullgarn.  Making these mittens using the authentic yarn used in Norway is a wonderful knitting experience.  Also, notice the DPN's- a friend recommended the Karbonz.  They are unbelievable and I really hope you try them and see what I mean.
 
I am also spinning a boatload of BFL that I dyed up in the summer.  

TinBad the Sailor.  He has been showing the kitten how to do bad things.  Doesn't he get that Santa Clause is Coming To Town?

Fleece out.









5 comments:

Gale Bulkley said...

I am curious about the yarn - did you find it different from others in some way? Sticky like Shetland?
(If it's any comfort, I don't go anywhere either).

Bridget said...

So many nice fiber-y things!

I think your kitty should hang out with our Milo - they would enjoy it. The rest of the world, not so much ...

bev said...

Love the BFL! And at least your are finishing things.

mrspao said...

I love your mittens! I have downloaded that shawl pattern as it is gorgeous :) What a serious kitten

Chris said...

Oh, that shawl is delightfully BRIGHT for a grey winter. :)

No, TinBad. Bad kitty.