Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Ten On Tuesday- 10 Things You Did This Weekend

If I can concentrate through the turkey stupor, I can come up with 10:

1. Cooked a turkey with all the fixins.

2. Celebrated my 29th wedding anniversary (well, FC gave me a card....)
3. Went to an amazing book sale place with FC, Miss Mew and the FN (Favorite Niece). It was unbelievable, and we literally had a cart full.

4. Watched the second season of Miranda.  Love her.

5. Laundry- lots of it.

6. Nope, the brain just can't get in gear.

I wish I had some knitting to show you, but I don't really.  I have finished one sock for FC and am working on a scarf for a gift, but that;s about it.
Here we have the Junior Birder/Squirreler sitting in the NEW WINDOWS.  I think they are way more thrilled than any of us, and we're pretty thrilled. When the windows are closed you hear absolutely nothing- what a difference. They are capped on the outside, so no more scarping and painting.

Here's to a short week- fleecin' out.

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Who needs to think of ten things when you just had THANKSGIVING??? That is worth all ten and then some. :-)

Chris said...

Mmmm... turkey... :D Belated happy Thanksgiving and happy anniversary! :)

mrspao said...

I'm thinking of turkey now! :)