Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Ten On Tuesday- 10 Things You Wish You Could Learn Instantly

I don't know that I can think of 10- let's see:

1. Play piano.

2. Speak German, or maybe Italian.

3. Paint beautifully.

4. Dog grooming (I think I would like doing that).

5. Play the Stock Market.

That's all I can really think of right now.

We've been having a spell of humid weather, which is obscene in September.  Today it's supposed to cool off, and become more autumn-like. One can only hope.

A few happenings.  Last week when I was in Niagara Falls NY, I entered a raffle in the Kipling store, and I won a free backpack, pencil case and small pouch. They all have these cool monkeys hanging off them.
Cool huh?  Of course, we had to drive down and get it, but it wasn't too bad. There's practically no one at the border anyway.

Also, on Thursday and Friday we are having new windows installed. The front picture window and French doors were new 5 years ago, so now the rest of the house will have new ones except for the front and side doors.  I will be downstairs with the 3 cats. Tino knows how to bunt the door open with his head.
You know it's Fall when things start to look a little squirrelly.  A wonderful gift from a wonderful friend. I did tell you that I am a tea towel maniac?  The shop has everything you could ever want. And more.
The boys will be thrilled with the new windows.  All that open air for birding and squirrelling.  Of course, Clawed will be out of commission as of tomorrow for a few days.

Fleecin' til next week.



4 comments:

Chris said...

Congrats on your win! Cute stuff. :)

How is Clawed doing??

Gale Bulkley said...

I am so happy for the change in temperature.

jerryc37 said...

How is Clawed? You do not want to play the stock market- it is a rigged mess and what was once supposed to cushion me and keep me comfortsble is being eroded by a croocked administration. Ill be nearlybwiped out bybthe time this jerk leaves.

mrspao said...

Aww I love those three kitties in the window. :) Well done on your win :)