Food. That's one of the things my life revolves around. Planning, shopping, cooking and eating. Onto the ten:
1. Squash- Butternut and Acorn are my favorites. I am going to make some stuffed ones with rice, because I adore squash.
2. Pumpkin pie- nice and spicy.
3. Pumpkin lattes- well, you sort of have to, but half sweet.
4. Pumpkin Pie bread- I wouldn't use as much oil- you can use applesauce for some of it. Top it with pumpkin seeds.
5. Roasts- beef, pork, chicken. I like putting a roast in on Sunday and having a nice dinner with gravy.
6. Caramel apples- hard to find but I love them.
7. Slow cooker stuff. Chicken curry, Sweet and Sour chicken- those ones you put in early in the day.
8. Soups- Broccoli, Cauliflower, Chicken- mmmmm.
9. Nice crusty bread- best if homemade. I should do that.
10. Turkey. I actually love it. The dark meat.
In knitting news, I began a cardigan with some Peace Fleece. I was beyond bored, and didn't like the pattern, so I frogged it. I was mooching around for something to work on, so I settled on some socks for the Christmas box.
Dottie Angel frock. There were some changes I made to the pattern as I said before, but this is a simple dress that can be worn as a tunic over leggings. With a long sleeve top it can be worn in cooler weather too. All in all, I'm pretty happy with it.
Yeowww Stinkies. They are available at Pet Valu and I will get some more for the kitty Christmas stockings.
Fleece out, and abundant pumpkins to all.