Is it Tuesday already?
1. Enjoy time in the backyard. FC refurbished the pond and now we have a nice spot with a Muskoka chair, and it's just like having my own dock on a lake.
3. Go window shopping, Bloor Street West or downtown Oakville is good.
4. Day trips- Stratford, St. Jacobs or Niagara area.
5. Watch a whole series- past years have been Seinfeld, The Two Ronnies, Open All Hours- this year is Breaking Bad. I may watch Sons of Anarchy again, but the ending really upset me.
6. Plan my knitting project strategy.
7. Read some new books. This has been a problem because there is less than nothing in the bookstores, and I can't stand "Summer Reading" schmaltz. I just ordered a whackload of books from Awesome.
8. Clean up the basement- an ongoing thing.
9. Do some sewing.
10. Just relax and listen to the birds.
This is pretty much what is happening. Summer isn't always my favorite time, but this year hasn't been too bad in terms of heat and humidity. I can only hope it continues.