Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Ten On Tuesday- 10 Favorite Ice Cream Flavours

Ice cream- mmmmmmmmm!

1. Baskin-Robbins Daquiri Ice.

2. Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey.

3. Ben & Jerry's Bovinity Divinity- little chocolate cows in it.

4. Honeydew Melon- there was an old General store that used to have it.

5. Dairy Queen soft serve.

6. In England they have soft serve and you can get a big stick of chocolate called a "Flake" in it. Best thing ever, and I have no idea why we don't have it here.

7. Any Bordeaux cherry that has massive cherries in it.

8. Rolo Ice Cream- has mini Rolos in it.

9. Baskin-Robbins Lemon Mousse Royale- very creamy.

10. A really good vanilla with vanilla bean flecks in it- like Haagen Daaz. (Hoggen Doggin)

 I have been motoring along for Tour De Fleece, and have spun several bobbins. I did a crummy 3 ply, and this picture is Polwarth in the "Frankenstein" colour.  So far, so good.

I have frogged a sock several times and have finally settled on a pattern that I can live with. It's been really humid here for the past couple of days, which contributes to my grumpiness.  Okay, I promised myself I wouldn't complain- it just slipped out......
I don't collect Lego, despite having a ton of it in the basement, but I thought this Crazy Cat Lady from the movie was so apropo.

I picked up this cabinet for my dining room- I needed something small to put in there- now to hunt down a small lamp. It was originally used to put a bowl and pitcher, as well as a towel on the rack, in a bedroom.  FC put new knobs on it- I like it.

Tino likes to nap on the windowsill in the sun.....
....while Clawed thinks that he gets fed every time I go in the kitchen. That is Howard's tail behind him.

It's a banner week because Dr. Phil has all new episodes on-

Fleece out.



2 comments:

Chris said...

Optimistic kitten is optimistic! :)

My all-time favorite ice cream was Ben & Jerry's Wavy Gravy, long since discontinued. Not that I can eat "real" ice cream anymore. Cursed severe lactose intolerance...

Nicole said...

Optimistic kitten may eventually grow out of it. Or he may be like my Suzy and stay optimistic about random kitchen food forever.

Love the new furniture! It's always fun to do minor redecorating.