Ice cream- mmmmmmmmm!
1. Baskin-Robbins Daquiri Ice.
2. Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey.
3. Ben & Jerry's Bovinity Divinity- little chocolate cows in it.
4. Honeydew Melon- there was an old General store that used to have it.
5. Dairy Queen soft serve.
6. In England they have soft serve and you can get a big stick of chocolate called a "Flake" in it. Best thing ever, and I have no idea why we don't have it here.
7. Any Bordeaux cherry that has massive cherries in it.
8. Rolo Ice Cream- has mini Rolos in it.
9. Baskin-Robbins Lemon Mousse Royale- very creamy.
10. A really good vanilla with vanilla bean flecks in it- like Haagen Daaz. (Hoggen Doggin)
I have frogged a sock several times and have finally settled on a pattern that I can live with. It's been really humid here for the past couple of days, which contributes to my grumpiness. Okay, I promised myself I wouldn't complain- it just slipped out......
I picked up this cabinet for my dining room- I needed something small to put in there- now to hunt down a small lamp. It was originally used to put a bowl and pitcher, as well as a towel on the rack, in a bedroom. FC put new knobs on it- I like it.
It's a banner week because Dr. Phil has all new episodes on-