Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Ten On Tuesday- 10 Things You Love About Your Home

Let's see if I can get to 10:

1. It is a mid-century backsplit in a nice neighborhood.

2. It has a front porch.

3. It has an eat-in kitchen.

4. I have a nice patio and backyard, with a water feature (being overhauled at the moment...).

5. It has more than doubled in value since we purchased it. (More to do with the insane housing market).

6. I have a separate living room and TV room.

7. I have 4 bedrooms, one of which is used as an office.

8. There are mature trees in the area.

9. I have a separate dining room with French doors.

10. Lots of windows and set back from the street.

This is the back bedroom that FC painted, (Miss Mew's room). My sister gave me the medical table and I made the quilt. I bought the head and footboard from someone on Kijiji.  I like the pared-down look now, no clutter.  I wish I could tell you the rest of the house is like this. Le sigh.
 
I have finished FC's Holidazed socks.  I used BMFA Socks that Rock Medium weight in Muddy Autumn Rainbow. Nice pattern.
Sorry for the cut-off picture of Clawedikins, but the guy will not stay still.
This is so sad. I bought Clawed a cuddler, but Howard likes it.  Tino decided to get in, and Howard wanted in too. So something that is too small for one, is bursting with 2 in it.  It's not like a Tardis, it isn't bigger on the inside.

Happy Canada Day tomorrow, and Happy 4th of July on Saturday. Which is also the start of Tour de Fleece.








2 comments:

Gale Bulkley said...

Tardis! Tea spurted out of my nose with that one.

Chris said...

Belated Happy Canada Day!! :)

Aw, Clawed is SO FRIGGIN' CUTE.

I love front porches.