I am not a putter-offer. So maybe I may not make it to ten.
1. Take Howard and Valentino for shots (did that this morning).
2. Make out a will. ( I hate the thought....)
3. Make out a budget to pay off the mortgage quicker.
4. Clean out the crawlspace.
5. Do a purge in the kitchen- too much clutter.
6. I have a pair of pants and a skirt cut out that I need to sew.
7. The rest is FC's domain, and his list is long. (buy a lawnmower, paint the front porch floor, clean out the garage, install the new front door.......)
And that's it. This week I had a bit of a spinning meltdown, and I decided in the space of 10 seconds that I needed to:
a) sell all my wheels
b) sell all my fiber and fleeces
c) go upstairs and shave my head
Because self-mutilation solves everything. We all know that.
Three Waters Farm BFL in "Honeybee" and MaryAnn is dying another few braids. If you have been spinning a while, it becomes easier to spin finer diameter singles, and when you try to go back to doing worsted/dk weights, not so simple. So I had to adjust my wheel tension and faff around, and I really dislike FAFFING AROUND!!!!!!
Stripe Study, which was fine, but I am totally bored and will only be doing 9 repeats instead of 12. I like the smaller shoulder shawls better, and I am really tired of this now.
So, what is everyone working on? Anything exciting that I should know about? I am in serious need of some inspiration.
Fleece out until next time.