Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Ten On Tuesday-10 Things You Need To Do and Stop Procrastinating

I am not a putter-offer.  So maybe I may not make it to ten.

1. Take Howard and Valentino for shots (did that this morning).

2. Make out a will. ( I hate the thought....)

3. Make out a budget to pay off the mortgage quicker.

4. Clean out the crawlspace.

5. Do a purge in the kitchen- too much clutter.

6. I have a pair of pants and a skirt cut out that I need to sew.

7. The rest is FC's domain, and his list is long. (buy a lawnmower, paint the front porch floor, clean out the garage, install the new front door.......)

And that's it.  This week I had a bit of a spinning meltdown, and I decided in the space of 10 seconds that I needed to:

a) sell all my wheels
b) sell all my fiber and fleeces
c) go upstairs and shave my head

Because self-mutilation solves everything.  We all know that.
It's okay now.  I am spinning a sweater quantity of Three Waters Farm BFL in "Honeybee" and MaryAnn is dying another few braids.  If you have been spinning a while, it becomes easier to spin finer diameter singles, and when you try to go back to doing worsted/dk weights, not so simple. So I had to adjust my wheel tension and faff around, and I really dislike FAFFING AROUND!!!!!!

I began a new project, the Stripe Study, which was fine, but I am totally bored and will only be doing 9 repeats instead of 12.  I like the smaller shoulder shawls better, and I am really tired of this now.

So, what is everyone working on?  Anything exciting that I should know about?  I am in serious need of some inspiration.

Tino is kind of angry with me for putting him in a carrier and into the car.  They both howled all the way there and all the way back.  But.....my vet always kisses them.  He's wonderful.

Fleece out until next time.




3 comments:

Gale NoName said...

Keep that beautiful hair! I had a cat, Idgie, that used to hate the vet so much he had to be tranquilised to go. Even in a so-drugged-he-had-to-be-carried state he could cut through a pair of gauntlets. Poor vet. Poor, poor kitty.

Nicole said...

#1 in my stop procrastinating list this week is to visit my blog roll... Can you tell? ;)

I love the fiber you're spinning up! So lovely.

Chris said...

Whew! Glad you didn't shave your head! O.O

I procrastinate about keeping up with the blogs I follow... as evidenced by this comment a week late. It only happens with blogs I want to comment on: "Oh, I'm on my tablet/phone - I'll save this for later so I can actually comment easily." Later, later, is always a day away... or something like that.