Let's get to the 10:
1. At Planet Organic, they have one that is on a ciabatta bun, and there's sliced brie, greens, tomatoes*, and not sure what, but dayum, is it good.
2. Grilled cheese- good old Kraft slices on Texas Toast, with zucchini relish (my friend Pat turned me on to it).
3. Black forest ham on rye, with mustard and swiss- melted.
4. Toasted peanut butter, but you have to put butter on the toast first.
5. Toasted tomato* with mayo, and sometimes bacon.
6. I'm guessing a burger is a sandwich, and my current fav is the Hero burger, with cheese, pickles and mayo.
7. Egg salad with dill in it.
8. Chicken Salad- but made properly. I like sprouts on top too.
9. Tim Horton's has these pretzel bagels, with salt chunks on top, and who cares if anything else is in them.
10. A fried-egg sandwich with ketchup.
I'm going to make a grilled cheese with brie and apples and walnuts. Looked good- but I'll give it to my daughter, as I'm not eating alot of carbs these days.
I do hope the Easter Bunny is good to everyone, and Tino has no idea what an Easter Bunny is, but he hopes there will be mousies.
* these are the only times I will eat raw tomatoes.