Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Ten On Tuesday- 10 Favorite Sandwiches

Let's get to the 10:

1. At Planet Organic, they have one that is on a ciabatta bun, and there's sliced brie, greens, tomatoes*, and not sure what, but dayum, is it good.

2. Grilled cheese- good old Kraft slices on Texas Toast, with zucchini relish (my friend Pat turned me on to it).

3. Black forest ham on rye, with mustard and swiss- melted.

4. Toasted peanut butter, but you have to put butter on the toast first.

5. Toasted tomato* with mayo, and sometimes bacon.

6. I'm guessing a burger is a sandwich, and  my current fav is the Hero burger, with cheese, pickles and mayo.

7. Egg salad with dill in it.

8. Chicken Salad- but made properly. I like sprouts on top too.

9. Tim Horton's has these pretzel bagels, with salt chunks on top, and who cares if anything else is in them.

10. A fried-egg sandwich with ketchup.

I'm going to make a grilled cheese with brie and apples and walnuts. Looked good- but I'll give it to my daughter, as I'm not eating alot of carbs these days.

I do hope the Easter Bunny is good to everyone, and Tino has no idea what an Easter Bunny is, but he hopes there will be mousies.
Silly goof doesn't fit in the middle of his toy anymore- but he doesn't care.

* these are the only times I will eat raw tomatoes.

4 comments:

Gale NoName said...

I'll join Laura since that sounds so delicious.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

When it comes to things to sit in for my girl Peno, the smaller, the better. It's amazing what she can squeeze her butt into.

Chris said...

#10 - yum! :)

Aw, silly but cute!

mrspao said...

Aww so cute! I think I'm going to have to give bread up again. I felt better without it.