This post won't be about people because those that I adore hopefully know who they are. On with the list:
1. Walking outside when it's really windy.
2. Sleeping in- probably a guilty pleasure.
3. Thunder storms.
4. The satisfaction of a job well done.
5. Anyone who laughs and sees the funny side of things.
6. Reading in bed (with a cup of tea).
7. Knitting and spinning (duh)
8. Sparkly things.
9. Driving fast.
10. Cats and dogs.
I have finished my quilt- can you believe it? It has been on the list of projects to finish since forever, and I will have a big reveal when the room upstairs is done. I got a head and footboard on Kijiji, and need to frame some prints. Then paint- and that will have to wait until it isn't so cold, as we have very little insulation in this house. And that's another thing I love- having a mess and then putting it all back together.
I also finished the Fragile Heart shawl- I used Colorshift yarn in the Crimson to Midnight gradient- and decided as I was knitting it, it had Miss Mew's name on it. Red is her favorite, and I also used over a whole package of beads, so yeah, it was meant to be. Another thing I love- Etsy.