Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Ten On Tuesday- the LIST

Sorry to sound like Captain Obvious, but yes, it's Christmas Eve tomorrow, and when I got up this morning, indeed, I had a list.

1. Drop off gifts to those I won't be seeing over the holidays, and the smile I got today was totally priceless and better than anything I could get wrapped up.

2. Pick up any food that I will be needing, as I hope I won't have to go near a store for several days. It's crazytown out there.

3. Make the potato casserole, and the stuffing.  That will be done tonight.

4. Put the turkey in the fridge.

5. Set the table (it would help if I cleared it off first.)

6. Watch "Black Christmas" again- it's my favorite.

7. Do laundry.

8. Dust the living room, and all areas that catch the sun.

9. Put gifts under the tree-(FC got a new ornament- a Dalek)

10. And lastly- wish all my blog friends and readers a joyous holiday, wherever you are, whoever you're with.

I cleaned the basement and found about 30 toy mousies , but of course, Tino and Howard decided to fight over the same one.  I tried to explain that Santa may be bringing more mousies, but they weren't having any of it.

If you don't believe, you don't get.

Have a great time, and see you next year.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Happy holiday to you and yours! :)

Bridget said...

Lorraine ~ happy Christmas and Christmastime to everyone at your house! I hope you really enjoy everything and everyone.

xo

mrspao said...

Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

Jewel Rey said...

I hope your Christmas was a good one and that the kitties behaved!

Nicole said...

I hope your Christmas was great! With luck, the kitties will pick their own mouseies in 2015, but I know that may be hoping for too much...