Sorry to sound like Captain Obvious, but yes, it's Christmas Eve tomorrow, and when I got up this morning, indeed, I had a list.
1. Drop off gifts to those I won't be seeing over the holidays, and the smile I got today was totally priceless and better than anything I could get wrapped up.
2. Pick up any food that I will be needing, as I hope I won't have to go near a store for several days. It's crazytown out there.
3. Make the potato casserole, and the stuffing. That will be done tonight.
4. Put the turkey in the fridge.
5. Set the table (it would help if I cleared it off first.)
6. Watch "Black Christmas" again- it's my favorite.
7. Do laundry.
8. Dust the living room, and all areas that catch the sun.
9. Put gifts under the tree-(FC got a new ornament- a Dalek)
I cleaned the basement and found about 30 toy mousies , but of course, Tino and Howard decided to fight over the same one. I tried to explain that Santa may be bringing more mousies, but they weren't having any of it.
If you don't believe, you don't get.