I was sick all last week with a horrible cold/flu thing. FC is still coughing, but I was in bed like a stuffed up slug, so I lost a week. Oh well.
The tree (23.00 at Target) is denuded of decorations, due to the fact that Tino jumps up and gets them for Howard to play with. So the only decs are on the top third. It looks a little strange.
I also won't be sending out any cards this year, as they were supposed to go out last week.
However, I did get all the wrapping done yesterday. As I was doing it, I was thinking about 2014 and all the things that happened.
1. I went alot out of my comfort zone in some ways. I gave a presentation to a local guild in May, and faced my fears of public speaking. I'm still terrified, but glad I did it. It was alot of fun.
2. I started knitting toys, but sophisticated ones. I said I would never do this.
3. Got interviewed for television for Wool Week (doesn't seem to have been aired....)
4. Organized my stash into proper bins, instead of plastic uglies.
5. Spun a number of different fibers- Masham, Wensleydale, Finn, BFL/Nylon, and some others I can't remember.
No, none of these things will make a difference to the world, but they did in my world. I have some things I would like to do in 2015 as well.
Rainbow Reindeer BFL from Blue Moon Fiber Arts.