Thursday, November 13, 2014

The Route of Ho Ho Happiness

Yes- it's coming on Sunday.  The 2014 Santa Claus Parade!
I love it- all the floats, and the children, and the pipe bands.  Such a great time in Toronto. I won't be attending in person, but I will have my hot chocolate and watching on TV.

I have been busy making yet more bunnies- and another animal.  This one is a prototype for more ballerina's- I just love it.
I am using Knitpicks Pallette doubled.  This is a good yarn for toys as it's strong, not too pricey and comes in many colours.  She also has a sparkly tutu, because the more sparkle, the better.  Her tail is angora.
Miss Mew will be getting a Sugarplum Elephant under the tree this year- she will be in bright pink and sparkly tulle as well. (giggle).

I am spinning some BFL from Blue Moon Fiber Arts in "Christmas Balls"
I am trying to explain to Tino about how only cats that behave get things in their stocking.

I don't think it's getting through...... fleece out.



1 comment:

Chris said...

Tino's going to show you behaviour, oh yeah...