Saturday, November 1, 2014

First Snow

We are having a bit of wet snow, on this first day of November.  Halloween was fun last night- Alex had his fog machine, and his buddy came out of the fog with a devil mask on.  Even though it was cold and rainy, I think the kids had fun, and most of the candy was given out.
I carved the pumpkin- but even more exciting is my Emma Bridgewater mug celebrating this time of year.  You can get yours at Say Tea and so many other wonderful things.



 I made a boy bunny- a Piebald, for my female rabbit. These are so much fun.

I also have a Wild Thing- the kit was purchased on Etsy, but you can buy the pattern on Ravelry.  This is a Wild Wumpus from Maurice Sendak's- "Where the Wild Things Are"-this was also alot of fun.

I am guessing that since it is November, alot of us will be thinking about gifts this year.  I have a few tucked away, but am scaling back quite a bit. Snow tires are what I will be spending most of my budget on-
...but I do have a crazy cat who is not aware that he no longer fits into the middle of his toy.  He went to sleep in it.

What a guy.



2 comments:

Chris said...

Snow?!? No!! I am not ready!!

Oh, your knitted toys are adorable!

Gale NoName said...

Oh yes. The snow - we had it too on Saturday morning. Love the new little knitted toys.