Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Ten on Tuesday Randomness

Ten Things You Did This Weekend-

Our long weekend was last weekend, but here are some things-

1. On Saturday, we went to Christie's Antique Show.  This is held twice a year, and is supposed to be all antiques, but I noticed some other stuff creeping in. Nevermind, it was a great day out, and I got a few things.
A pair of hand shears for sheep.  I hung them up on the fireplace.
A vegetable picking basket- ash, from New Brunswick.

2. FC dredged the pond-
He cut back all the ivy and creepers in the back. I get so excited every year to see the turtle and the fish pumps.

3.
Teal toenails......

4.
Spun some Wensleydale.

5.Got this for Mother's Day- it's called a Living Locket, and inside are the birthstones of us and the kids.  And a tree of life.  I really love it.
You can add or take out any of the charms.

6. Starting to plan my strategy for Tour de Fleece, which is where you spin every day of the Tour de France. 

7. Caught up on Mad Men- I will be really sad to see it end, because it's one of the only shows I watch.
8. Walked with my niece and Miss Mew in the park on Sunday.
9. Did grocery shopping- whoopee.
10. Hung clothes on the outdoor line for the first time this season.

Also, last week I met a fellow blog buddy- Sel & Poivre- and she is even nicer than I thought.  Marie, it was lovely to meet you, and I really hope our paths cross again.  Say hello to Hudson for me.

The kitties are enjoying the open windows, as it's hot and humid for the next few days. Tino is piked out.

Fleece out-






3 comments:

Chris said...

Cool locket!!!

We have hot and humid now, too. The cats can barely move. :)

Sel and Poivre said...

It was so fun to meet you (and your awesome "Pit Crew"!) I've no doubt we'll connect again soon. As for this post - could you cram any more fabulous things into it? That locket! your antique treasures! Even a squirting Turtle!

thecrazysheeplady said...

Your cats are great :-D.