Tuesday, May 27, 2014
Ten on Tuesday Randomness
Our long weekend was last weekend, but here are some things-
1. On Saturday, we went to Christie's Antique Show. This is held twice a year, and is supposed to be all antiques, but I noticed some other stuff creeping in. Nevermind, it was a great day out, and I got a few things.
2. FC dredged the pond-
5.Got this for Mother's Day- it's called a Living Locket, and inside are the birthstones of us and the kids. And a tree of life. I really love it.
6. Starting to plan my strategy for Tour de Fleece, which is where you spin every day of the Tour de France.
7. Caught up on Mad Men- I will be really sad to see it end, because it's one of the only shows I watch.
8. Walked with my niece and Miss Mew in the park on Sunday.
9. Did grocery shopping- whoopee.
10. Hung clothes on the outdoor line for the first time this season.
Also, last week I met a fellow blog buddy- Sel & Poivre- and she is even nicer than I thought. Marie, it was lovely to meet you, and I really hope our paths cross again. Say hello to Hudson for me.
Posted by Lorraine at 11:52 AM