Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Ten On Tuesday- 10 Things You Want to Try
1. I would like to join a knitting group- but it would have to be people that share my interests, or were dynamic and fun, and not just sit there moaning about their kids/spouse/family etc.
2. I would like to drive to the East Coast again, and go to Cape Breton.
3. I would also love to fly out to BC, rent a car, and drive around Vancouver Island.
4. Again, a road trip, but a convertible and the Pacific Coast Highway.
5. I want to see Cirque de Soliel.
6. Go to as many fibre festivals as I can.
7. Attend a fibre retreat- up north somewhere. I love cottage country. I would like a small cabin with a dock to sit on- that would be my idea of heaven.
8. I want to go to the Ripley's Aquarium in Toronto.
9. I want to grow my own vegetables-
10. I'd like to shear a sheep.
Nothing too ambitious. I don't want to skydive, or climb Everest.
Fleece out, until next time.
Posted by Lorraine at 11:09 AM