Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Ten On Tuesday- 10 Things You Want to Try

This is interesting- at the beginning of this year I had decided that I would go out of my comfort zone, and do some things that were different. I don't think it's the things we DO that we regret, it's the ones we DON'T do.

1. I would like to join a knitting group- but it would have to be people that share my interests, or were dynamic and fun, and not just sit there moaning about their kids/spouse/family etc.

2. I would like to drive to the East Coast again, and go to Cape Breton.

3. I would also love to fly out to BC, rent a car, and drive around Vancouver Island.

4. Again, a road trip, but a convertible and the Pacific Coast Highway.

5. I want to see Cirque de Soliel.

6. Go to as many fibre festivals as I can.

7. Attend a fibre retreat- up north somewhere.  I love cottage country.  I would like a small cabin with a dock to sit on- that would be my idea of heaven.

8. I want to go to the Ripley's Aquarium in Toronto.

9. I want to grow my own vegetables-

10. I'd like to shear a sheep.

Nothing too ambitious.  I don't want to skydive, or climb Everest.

Fleece out, until next time.

4 comments:

Gale NoName said...

Nice list Lorraine. I'd like to go to the aquarium too - for a sleepover.

Unknown said...

How about a road trip to as many yarn stores and fibre festivals as possible?

Chris said...

Vancouver Island is really cool. If you go, check out Salt Spring Island, too.

Nicole said...

There are some lovely yarn shops along the Pacific Coast Highway. Just sayin'.