Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Spring is Springing (I think)


 Happy belated Mother's Day- including moms to furbabies.  I had a nice day, went for a long walk on Sunday and saw some friends.

The weather is wet and cold- and the icing on la patisserie is that I get to have a filling replaced later today.  Going to the dentist is one of my worst things, but then, having to wear false teeth would be so much worse- and I get nitrous, so not all bad.
These are the "Mind The Gap" socks by Trailing Clouds Yarns.  It's one of those situations where you have to catch her update, because it sells out really quickly.  These are alot of fun.
I finished my Rabbit cross stitch. I have another one that has a squirrel and pumpkins, so when I do that I will have them framed at the same time.  These have brass buttons in the corners.
I have been spinning a bit- and am trying some new fibers.  I have Wensleydale and Masham here.

Laura took this pic of Mr. Tino- he is handsome, but very naughty.

And Howard likes to chatter to the birds.











Pretty much business as usual.

Fleece out.





2 comments:

Chris said...

Glad you survived the dentist!

Those socks are AWESOME. :)

Sel and Poivre said...

I used to do cross stitch. I still have all the stuff hoping to some day get back to it! Your piece is lovely!