Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Ten On Tuesday- and Birthday Week

The Ten On Tuesday was  "10 Foods That Belong Together"- I like food.
I got this cookie from my sister- it's her birthday week too!

1. Baked ham and scalloped potatoes.
2. Toasted tomato sandwich with MAYO.
3. Grilled cheese with ketchup OR zucchini relish.
4. Potato pancakes with sour cream.
5. Rye toast and poached eggs.
6. Tomato soup and saltines.
7. Steak with ketchup (I know, I know....)
8. Waffles and ice cream.
9. Fish and chips- malt vinegar.
10. Howard says he likes kitty kitty kibble with a side of cat treats.
Tino could not be reached for comment at this time.
 My sister got me this great t-shirt.  Notice the mousie swimming at the top.

Miss Mew is working with a local cat rescue, and we are knitting washcloths and making soaps for their fundraiser.
I gifted myself this Emma Bridgewater mug from Say Tea- my favorite store.
I made this Biscornu with rabbits-

Whole lotta critters going on.  Have a fab and furry week.

3 comments:

Gale NoName said...

Happy birthday to you and your sister.

Nicole said...

Happy belated birthday! I completely forgot about my love for ham & scalloped potatoes. Thanks for the reminder! ... but now I'm hungry...

Chris said...

Belated happy birthday!!! That cookies is seriously cute. :)