Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Ten On Tuesday- 10 Things You Like To Do Outside

Outside- well, I won't be doing too much outside, because I just took this picture:
At least the snow is wet, but the past few days have been over 20C, so it's a huge change.

To the list-

1. I like to knit outside.
2. I like eating outdoors, like on a patio or barbeque. In the shade.
3. I like watering the garden in the morning.
4. Walking around the neighborhood after dinner.
5. Swimming- don't do so much of that.
6. I like to schmooze around antique fairs.
7. Sit near the water, usually up north.
8. I like watching boats- not being IN the boat but looking at them.
9. Farmers markets on a Saturday.
10. I think I will try combing fleece outside this year.

That's about it.  I really have to stay out of the sun, and I don't really like hot and humid, but I love a warm and windy day.

 I am working on a pair of socks, among other things. This is Hazelknits, in Chuckanut Drive. I've had it in my stash since forever.
A very bunny-ish cross stitch.  Love rabbits.

Some clean kittens......

...and a sleepy squirrel.

Fleece out and may all your Easter baskets be filled.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

OH MY GOSH. Still snowing? Sorry. :(

Nicole said...

OH MY GOSH. Still snowing? Sorry. :(