To the list-
1. I like to knit outside.
2. I like eating outdoors, like on a patio or barbeque. In the shade.
3. I like watering the garden in the morning.
4. Walking around the neighborhood after dinner.
5. Swimming- don't do so much of that.
6. I like to schmooze around antique fairs.
7. Sit near the water, usually up north.
8. I like watching boats- not being IN the boat but looking at them.
9. Farmers markets on a Saturday.
10. I think I will try combing fleece outside this year.
That's about it. I really have to stay out of the sun, and I don't really like hot and humid, but I love a warm and windy day.
Hazelknits, in Chuckanut Drive. I've had it in my stash since forever.
A very bunny-ish cross stitch. Love rabbits.
Some clean kittens......
...and a sleepy squirrel.
Fleece out and may all your Easter baskets be filled.