Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Ten On Tuesday- 10 Things You Get Others to Do

The 10 on Tuesday was a little complex, so I narrowed it down.

1. FC cleans the litterbox.  He just does.
2. FC takes out the garbage and recycle.
3. Alot of the time, I don't put gas in my car, the guys do it.  I can,  I just sometimes don't.
4. FC and Alex barbeque.  It's a guy thing.
5. The guys also cut grass, although I do shovel snow. I pull the weeds and do the gardening.
6. If there is a toilet issue, FC takes care of it.  I clean it, but I don't unclog it.
7. Once, we had critters. FC proved to be an excellent mouser.  He would check the kill in the garage every day.
8. I don't pay any attention to eavestroughs (gutters)- I don't climb ladders or get up on the roof.
9. I get my daughter to touch up my haircolour- she's good at it,
10. Anything on the computer that goes wonky, the tech support here handles it.  Computers don't really interest me that much.

So there. In case you're wondering if there is anything I actually do- I can supply a list.  I could take care of most of that (except perhaps the toilet)- but hey, I don't.

In exciting wonderful other news, there are kittens. Not my kittens, Miss Mew has a mommy and her 6 kittens she is fostering.


There are 3 boys and 3 girls- all but one gray and white. They have the tiniest little tails, you could just elope with them.  The rescue she works with are amazing people, so dedicated and finds wonderful homes for them.

On Saturday I went downtown with my sister and Miss Mew and I saw these t-shirts. I got one for Alex and one of his buddies. This should up their street cred no end.
And in knitting news, I am working on some Norwegian Mittens from the Selbuvotter book.  This is Rauma Finullgarn, a truly amazing yarn.

So that's all I have today. Spring is definitely coming. I'm just not sure I'm ready to come out of hibernation yet.


4 comments:

Gale NoName said...

Love those mittens. Where did you get the yarn? In TO?

As for spring, I noticed the piles of snirt (snow + dirt) are looking smaller).

Gale NoName said...

Love those mittens. Where did you get the yarn? In TO?

As for spring, I noticed the piles of snirt (snow + dirt) are looking smaller).

mrspao said...

I don't clean the litterbox either :)

I love those mittens - they are gorgeous!

mrspao said...

I don't clean the litterbox either :)

I love those mittens - they are gorgeous!