This is a bit of a loaded subject with me. I am always rabbiting on about why I am doing certain things, when others aren't. Probably because a) I'm better at it, b) I'm the one who wants it done, or c) if I have to ask, then it's not worth it. So, I am a shrew. A ranting shrew.
1. Vacuuming. Alex used to do it, but he doesn't. So I do it. And you know, I really don't want to. We have wall to wall in the basement, and just an area rug upstairs. But you have to do the sofas and ceiling cobwebs.
2. Weeding the garden. I can handle it, but I hate those ones that grow in the patio cracks, and I won't use weed killer. I've heard boiling water kills them.
3. Cooking. Why am I doing it? I don't want to.
4. Grocery shopping. Mainly because if I send anyone else, we spend double.
5. Putting away clothes. I stopped doing it. Hey, I wash, fold and/or iron them, they can do the rest.
6. I match FC's ties with his shirts, and place them on the side of which pants go with them.
7. Any gift shopping, I decide what, how much, and then usually shop for it, unless it's computer or car related.
8. Decorating. Because the alternative would be worse. Our theme would be "Early Italian Ghetto"
9. Going shoe shopping with FC. Pure torture.
10. Purchasing underwear. See number 9.
We had a doozy of a snow storm last week, and a few milder days. I don't mind if it rains, as long as it is warm out. The snow was everywhere, and heavy, and there was nowhere to put it. It's almost all melted now, but the trees are bare nekkid.
Fleece out, until next time.