1. I feel- cold, because it is really cold again outside.
2. I feel- crummy, because I have had a dry cough since forever- 3 weeks?
3. I feel- happy, because I get to spend time outdoors with my family, walking in the park.
4. I feel- better, because I'm not eating after dinner.
5. I feel- hopeful, because warm weather is coming, but I am mindful to enjoy the seasons, even winter.
6. I feel- inspired, because I have alot of creative projects on the needles, wheel, etc.
Tintagel Farm. Sparkly sparkleness-
7. I am proud that both of the beansprouts are doing well in their jobs, and are successful. Miss Mew got a new job at a larger firm, and is on to bigger and better things. She's a hard worker.
8. I am astonished at how much time and money I spend in the grocery store.
9. I am lucky I have the partner, and friends that I have.
10. I am glad that this is the last sentence.
On Saturday, Miss Mew and I hopped on the subway and went to Honest Ed's. This is a Toronto landmark, aka Edwards of Bloor. The last time I was in there had to be 30 years ago, and I am not kidding when I tell you it has not changed one bit. It is unbelievable what they still sell in there. We had a blast. Unfortunately, the store has been sold and will be closing down, but while it is still there, I wanted to visit again. Ed Mirvish was a great man, and a great Torontonian.
In knitting news I am working on some new designs, and feeling the love again.