Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Snowbuddy

Taking FC to the GO station this morning, the news is full of the impending storm that is coming, and we're not getting the worst of it.  It reminded me of this:
Wasn't that a great movie?  I think we watched that 100 times, and it got funnier.  I love how Steve Martin holds it together until he gets to the rental car agency. Then he loses it.  Del Griffith would test the patience of a saint, wouldn't he?
Laura is fostering a kitten- they call her Pio, and she is so loving and gentle. Tucker is on pheromones, but it seems to be working out.

 
The only thing that seems to have any Christmas spirit around here is my cactus.  FC painted the dining room and hall on the weekend, and I feel it's a shame to clutter up my pristine rooms with decorations.  I hope I change my mind, but I'm thinking there will be no tree this year.

 
This Howard (who resembles Kitten Chow more and more) likes to get his accomplice Valentino to steal things so he can take them apart. I can just imagine the field day they'll have with tree ornaments.
 
That is if Tino doesn't drop on someone's head as they go up the stairs.

Have a great week- and a festivus Thanksgiving.





4 comments:

Sel and Poivre said...

You know I don't have any interest in Christmas yet either but then I have to keep reminding myself it is still only November and just because the stores start playing Christmas Carols the day after Halloween doesn't mean its actually Christmastime anyway!

Gale NoName said...

I've never had a tree, and it can still be a great time of year without it.

Laura said...

You always told me that the Christmas season started when Santa was in town :) The parade was a few weeks ago, so I'm in the spirit. But then again, I'm one of those weird people that break out the music and the movies and such in mid-November. I love the beautiful decorations downtown, too - makes walking to work fun.

Awh, you'll want a tree, won't ya? If not, you can always help decorate ours!

Tino is such a funny lil' panther. Sometimes I wish Tucker was as easygoing as he and Howie are!

Chris said...

I never have a tree - Chaos and May would destroy it down to the trunk. It would be a huge, frustrating mess. :)