Snow day. Three day weekend. Family day- that kind of thing. I like days like that because it is out of the usual routine. And days off have a different feel to them, you know. A Monday feels totally different to a Saturday. Sunday is my least favorite day.
1. If it is a snow day, well you're out shovelling. I actually don't mind doing it.
2. Watch a movie from start to finish.
3. Do a clear out on a room- throw stuff out and wash the floors.
4. Go to a museum/art gallery/event. The Royal Winter Fair is coming up.
5. Cook something that takes time- throw in a stew or a roast.
6. KNIT ALL DAY.
7. SPIN ALL DAY.
8. Hang out with a buddy.
9. Read a book.
10. Go for a long walk in the hood.
I have been busy around the house. We are down one car, so FC takes mine to work. This is good because that means I am not imposing all these errands on myself, so I can get up knowing I'm not going out. Had to make a Costco run to buy Halloween candy. I don't buy too far ahead, because I may eat it. That has happened before.