Tuesday? Already? I cannot believe it's October 15- no way.
I've been busy. Onto the ten:
1. This was Thanksgiving for us. No turkey, no turducken, no bird of any kind. I got a small ham from the grocery store, FC made scalloped potatoes and Miss Mew made the most delicious pumpkin pie. No pressure, it was great.
2. Sewing- I am excited to be using up some of my fabric- and tweaked a free pattern. These are so much fun- project bags. I'm a bit of a bag ho.
3. Washing and ironing.
4. Friday was my 27th (gasp) wedding anniversary, so we went to the apple farm. So did most of Milton, apparently.
5. Watched movies- Rosemary's Baby, The House On Haunted Hill, The Tenant- and another one I can't remember.
6. Worked on my Morticia- finished Clue 2, Clue 3 is out today.
10.Played with the kittens- this Tino went berserk on some eggplants, tomatoes and beets I brought home-chewed up the eggplant, it was all over the floor. Howard was MIA.
Have a good week.