I can't dance for beans. But that doesn't stop me from groovin' to the music in the grocery store. Not the Muzak elevator stuff that sounds like a laxative commercial, but the real deal, 60's ,70's and 80's- some of the new stuff is ok, but I prefer yesterday's classics.
1. If this doesn't make you dance, you're paralyzed. Sly and the Family Stone's "Dance to the Music"- which is an earworm as well. Listen at your peril.
3. Dead or Alive "You Spin Me Right Round"
4. Boney M "Rasputin"- of course.
5. Devine "You Think You're A Man"
6. Jermain Stewart "The Word Is Out"
7. Terence Trent-D'Arby "Wishing Well" - you can bop to that one.
8. OMG- Kool and The Gang "Jungle Boogie"
9. Sam The Sham "Woolly Bully"- more my brother's generation, but alot of fun.
Fleece out- I'm off to Fingerlakes Fiber Fest this weekend. I'll be fleecin'