Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Two Kitty Tuesday

So here we are, the last week of August (yay) and heading for heat and humidity. I don't care, because September is upon us, and what can I really do about it anyway?


I can finish my socks:

read the pile of books I got from Awesome:
(the Paul Bern murder one is a load of hooey, and Mount Pleasant takes place in Toronto- I wasn't thrilled with the story, but it was okay)

quilt the quilt from hell:


hug a kitty- or two

Hugging Tucker is like doing 2 at once. I love that cat.

At the moment, I am playing nurse to FC and Alex (knee problems and hand surgery respectively) and I have spent an inordinate amount of time at doctors/hospitals. It doesn't worry me, because I am a knitter. We knitters never mind waiting around- we can get in some uninterrupted time.

Isn't it great?






7 comments:

Bridget said...

Yes, it's the end of August and it's fine with me, too!

Kitty love is the best. Hugging Jetsam is like hugging two kitties as well - I wonder if gray and white kitties are known for their, um, body mass ... :-)

Rebekah said...

Wow! That is one magnificent cast! I am so ready for October

Chris said...

We're in the midst of the heat and humidity and it is horrible. UGH. The heat index is 105F.

mrspao said...

We are having a heat wave here, too! That is one big kitty!!

Nicole said...

I particularly like that green sock!

Hope everyone is healthier at your place. Hand surgery! Eep! There are few things scarier to a knitter who is also a writer...

kathy b said...

Tucker is amazing. I LOVE him He's about as big as our Tank

Laura said...

I am here to tell you that Tucker is indeed a fluffy kitty. I should know, as I am the one she chooses to sleep on top of at night.

But what is better than a big, fluffy kitty? Especially one that watches TV with you? She particularly likes Bewitched these days.