Onto the 10-
1. Eat frozen yogurt.
2. Go to a mall with epic a/c-
3. What used to work when the kids were small was to fill a kids pool, let them play in it, and put your feet in it. Of course, if I did that now with no kids and/or dog, it may appear strange. I still have the kids pool.
4. Don't cook (one advantage to summer)
5. Hang around by the lake.
6. Go to the splashpad - (see # 3) kids are probably required. No dogs allowed (but wouldn't it be hilarious?)
7. Close the curtains and blinds during the day.
8. Ceiling fans (ala Casablanca) really do help.
9. Have cool showers and birdy baths (my sister calls it that)
10. Think of polar bears and igloos. (What can I say? I ran out of ideas- the heat must be getting to me)
Tour de Fleece has been sort of slow for me- I did spin, and I hope to spin some more this week, but I was in the game. No pressures on Team Fat Cat, which is cool.
Just for sh*ts and giggles, here are some pics from July's past-