Happy Canada day- and happy upcoming 4th of July. I am on day 4 of Tour de Fleece, and this year decided not to kill myself spinning everything, so I'm doing 2 oz of fiber a day.
Onto the 10- it depends of course what kind of burger and where it comes from. I'll include sandwiches.
1. Hero Burgers- cheese, pickles, mayo.
2. Harvey's- cheese and pickles.
3. MacDonalds- any way they make'em.
4. Burger King- Whopper with cheese, no tomatoes
5. Home made sliders or burgers- relish, mustard, pickles
6. Club sandwich- make sure there's mayo
7. Grilled cheese- Zucchini relish (my friend Pat told me about it) or ketchup
8. Ham and swiss- melted with a hint of mustard
9. Toasted tomato- salt, pepper and MAYO
10. Grilled veg- zucchini, peppers, eggplant, with mozzerella and basil.
I probably haven't eaten any of those in the last few years (possibly a Hero burger or 2) but my favorite would be the Club sandwich with a side of french fries and gravy.
Ok- I'm fleecin' out.