Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Ten On Tuesday- 10 Favorite Burger Toppings

Happy Canada day- and happy upcoming 4th of July.  I am on day 4 of Tour de Fleece, and this year decided not to kill myself spinning everything, so I'm doing 2 oz of fiber a day.

Valentino has become the model for TdF 2013, mainly because Howard started chewing the fiber, which is immediate disqualification.  Other things happening, another Biscornu, knitting socks, frogged one projects and deciding if I will finish another, and deciding to start a sweater.  It's a full life.

Onto the 10- it depends of course what kind of burger and where it comes from. I'll include sandwiches.

1. Hero Burgers- cheese, pickles, mayo.
2. Harvey's- cheese and pickles.
3. MacDonalds- any way they make'em.
4. Burger King- Whopper with cheese, no tomatoes
5. Home made sliders or burgers- relish, mustard, pickles
6. Club sandwich- make sure there's mayo
7. Grilled cheese- Zucchini relish (my friend Pat told me about it) or ketchup
8. Ham and swiss- melted with a hint of mustard
9. Toasted tomato- salt, pepper and MAYO
10. Grilled veg- zucchini, peppers, eggplant, with mozzerella and basil.

I probably haven't eaten any of those in the last few years (possibly a Hero burger or 2) but my favorite would be the Club sandwich with a side of french fries and gravy.

Ok- I'm fleecin' out.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Zucchini relish?!?

Gale NoName said...

What's not to love about a fleece wrapped kitten? He's not really a good burger topping though.

mrspao said...

Awww Valentino is a sweetie :) It amuses me to hear of Howard's antics.