Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Ten On Tuesday- 10 Things You Plan To Do This Summer

It is summer, isn't it? We had the solstice.  We are also in the middle of a heatwave with threatening thunderstorms every day. I'm not complaining- people in Calgary are flooded.

We came back from Syracuse/Ilion/Herkimer where we shopped at Destiny USA, which was a little odd because many of the stores are not rented out, but the mall itself is huge. Went to a few outlet stores, and hit The Bon Ton (they pronounce it bawn-tawn)- my favorite department store there. The real purpose of the trip was to deliver the Great Wheel to my buddy. There was a tense moment wondering if it would fit in my Rabbit- but it was all good.

Had a great time seeing two of my friends, and the cats:

 This is Slushie and Tommie- Tommie does somersaults.
  Okay so, getting to the 10-

1. I want to make some gifts, and I started a Biscornu for my daughter.
2. Tour de Fleece. which begins June 29.
3. Finish painting the porch and window frames.
4. Get a fence put up.
5. Get to my goal weight- I'm taking a break for the summer.
6. Walk every night.
7. Stick to my budget.
8. Tame that wild jungle of a garden.
9. Get the garage sorted (sensing a theme here?)
10. Maybe do some day trips.
Tino time- he looks like a wild cat behind his cage.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Sounds like a summer of organization! :)

Oh, beware the wild kitten!

Gale NoName said...

What is a biscornu? Sounds a lot like my summer, only we've got construction outside as well.

Michelle said...

Happy Summer! (can't wait til' fall) I LOVE your #5!!!

mrspao said...

Sounds like a lovely summer!