It is summer, isn't it? We had the solstice. We are also in the middle of a heatwave with threatening thunderstorms every day. I'm not complaining- people in Calgary are flooded.
We came back from Syracuse/Ilion/Herkimer where we shopped at Destiny USA, which was a little odd because many of the stores are not rented out, but the mall itself is huge. Went to a few outlet stores, and hit The Bon Ton (they pronounce it bawn-tawn)- my favorite department store there. The real purpose of the trip was to deliver the Great Wheel to my buddy. There was a tense moment wondering if it would fit in my Rabbit- but it was all good.
Had a great time seeing two of my friends, and the cats:
Okay so, getting to the 10-
1. I want to make some gifts, and I started a Biscornu for my daughter.
3. Finish painting the porch and window frames.
4. Get a fence put up.
5. Get to my goal weight- I'm taking a break for the summer.
6. Walk every night.
7. Stick to my budget.
8. Tame that wild jungle of a garden.
9. Get the garage sorted (sensing a theme here?)
10. Maybe do some day trips.