Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Ten On Tuesday- Ten Reasons Why You Knit
Yesterday I took a road trip with The Raging Success to Michigan, because he needed to get a driveshaft for his truck, so hey, I'm up for that. Well, after a few hours sitting I was pretty sore- but I'm seeing the doctor later today. Had a great day otherwise.
Now, back to business:
1. I knit so I don't kill people.
2. I LOVE wool- even the raw sheepy smells.
3. I can't imagine what people who don't knit do with themselves.
4. So many new designers and patterns, it's mind boggling.
5. I have made some of my best friends through knitting.
6. I plan trips around fiber festivals and wool shops.
7. I've been taught by a fantastic teacher, and have returned the favour by teaching others.
8. Knitters, are, on the whole, nice people.
9. I love the cameraderie, the getting together and being inspired by others. Ravelry rocks.
10. I would save my stash if my house went on fire, before my jewelery.
Finishing a Cameo shawl for a gift.....
Valentino taking up Kitten Chow's squirrel watching post....
Posted by Lorraine at 8:30 PM