Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Ten On Tuesday- 10 Things You Would Bring On A Picnic
Okay- onto the list.
1. THIS- I made it yesterday and it was fantastic.
2. Probably cold chicken of some sort.
3. Fresh strawberries.
4. Those Blackfriar plums when they are in season.
7. An old quilt.
8. Diet Dr. Pepper (once in a while I have pop)
9.Probably a bag of Kettle chips (Honey Dijon)
10. Disposable plates and stuff. I hate bringing home dishes to wash. Ick.
In other news.......
I finished this Cameo shawl- the second one I've made from handspun.
I picked some Lily of the Valley- it's one of those flowers that I like the scent of as a flower, but it doesn't translate artificially- like roses. If it isn't from the fresh flower it smells like a funeral home, sort of putrid.
And, for some odd reason, Howard likes fresh water, but in order to drink it, he has to stick his paw in the dish and spill it on the floor first. I've had to put 2 bowls of food out because Valentino was growling at Howard if he hogged the Iams.
Posted by Lorraine at 7:01 AM