Eddie Haskell: Wally, if your dumb brother tags along, I'm gonna - oh, good afternoon, Mrs. Cleaver. I was just telling Wallace how pleasant it would be for Theodore to accompany us to the movies.
1. I don't think there was ever a better TV Mom than June Cleaver, with her pearls and hair done while she did her housework. The formal evening meals in the dining room, her cute little hats. And her interactions with the smarmy Eddie Haskell.
2. Lily Munster, who was really just a normal mom, with Frankenstein for a husband, and a coffin lining cape.
4. I would have said Carol Brady, but I didn't like her.
5. Ditto Anne Romano, aka Bonnie Franklin. Loathed her.
6. Betty Draper, on Mad Men, for her underlying evil, which makes her an interesting character.
7. Maude, aka Bea Arthur- she epitomized the partying seventies mom.
8. On the other side, Edith Bunker, the ditzy, long suffering wife on All In The Family.
9. In case you get the impression I live in the '60's, I did like Thirtysomething, and Hope and Nancy were interesting as the moms.