It is almost May, isn't it? Geez.
1. Long walks outdoors- maybe going to some new neighborhoods.
2. Getting the back garden cleaned up.
3. Firing up the spitting turtle in the pond.
4. Wearing sandals.
5. Getting the kitties neutered (I hope)
6. Sitting on the porch.
8. Planning what to spin for Tour de Fleece
9. Getting the inside of my car cleaned (my son does it)
10. Hanging clothes on the line.
I was having a hard time coming up with 10, as summer is not my favorite season. But you have to find good things about the warmer weather, as long as it isn't humid.
I'll leave you with a Valentino pic.