This one made me laugh because I haven't taken a real vacation in years. But if I did (just like that O.J. Simpson book- "I didn't kill Nicole but if I did......")here's a shortlist, not in any order.
1. Lipstick- I never leave the house without it.
4. Extra underwear. I live in mortal fear of running out of clean ones.
5. Bathing suit- if we're going to a hotel with a pool.
7.A book- but I never usually read much. Can't read in the car.
8. Plastic bags, for laundry.
9. Toothbrush and toothpaste.
10. Snoopy pyjamas.
I'm not much of a traveler. I don't like flying, but I love car rides. My maximum length of time without my own bed or toilet is 2 nights. Then I want to go home.
I will be driving to New York state to deliver this Great Wheel to a friend. It comes apart so I can fit it in my Rabbit.
The kittens are growing exponentially- I do nothing but dish out kibble and food all day. This is Howard who is into everything.....don't even think about closing a door on him or having private bathroom time.....
...and Valentino or "Tino" as we call him. Like his name, a great lover.