Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pass The Banana's-

Last week was my birthday, and I planned to go for a long walk with my sister. The weather hasn't been that nice- if it's warm out it's raining, or if it isn't raining it's cold. We had snow on Thursday, and ice on the roads. What can you do, it's Spring, and I'll just continue to hibernate.

My back is sore from a combination of bad posture and too much spinning.  But FC bought me some wonderful batts from an Etsy store, Nunoco- and their colours are just amazing, and there are (giggle) sparkles in them.

Razzle Dazzle Rooster
 
Hummingbird- these are carded merino with some silk and Firestar and I can't wait to get to them, I don't care if I walk like an ape the rest of my life.
  Got a beautiful Emma Bridgewater mug from my sis, and Krystyna helped.
Alexander put these on the kitchen table with a beautiful card- (sniff)-
Laura got me this Hello Kitty Makeup brush set- which is too nice to open.  Thanks baby- as well as a cool card....
And Jewel sent a gift certificate for a cool bag to made from spun Fat Cat fiber.  Thanks Honey. I got some wonderful cards and well wishes from my Rav friends.  All in all, a great day.   Notice that Howard is between Tino's legs. This just started a few days ago.

I have to go put something on my knuckles from where they have been dragging on the ground. 

Fleece out.


7 comments:

Sel and Poivre said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you have a wonderful, thoughtful bunch of people who think an awful lot of you! Words of course defy how adorable those kitties are! All the best!

Gale NoName said...

Happy Birthday! The batts and the cats are beautiful. Colour me jealous over the hello kitty brushes, etc.

Michelle said...

Happy Belated Birthday!
I hope you had a wonderful day!! Love the gifts :)

Bridget said...

Belated Happy Birthday! Looks like it was a great one, gift-wise (and I would be sorely tempted to steal your mug if I was visiting ...)

Love the kitlet picture. :-)

Chris said...

Belated Happy Birthday!! I'm hibernating right there with you. We're under a Winter Storm Watch until Friday...

mrspao said...

Belated Happy Birthday! Looks like your family have gotten you briliant gifts :) What gorgeous kittens!

Nicole said...

Happy belated birthday! I hope it wa a great one! Now please excuse me while I head over to etsy to drool on some fiber....