Tuesday, April 2, 2013

No Ten On Tuesday

The subject was favorite pranks and jokes, and I'm not a big one for things like that.  So it will be whatever.

The big news at Chez Sheriff is the living room redecoration is done.  I am waiting for a lamp to be delivered, but here is the reveal.
 One side- 2 custom wing chairs, and recycling of some older pieces, like the tables.
And a new custom sofa- notice the spray bottle of water for kitten training.
 
We had Easter.....

And snow.... and backyard bunnies.

Happy April.


6 comments:

Gale NoName said...

Nice looking room Lorraine. We still have spray bottles all over the place - Six is a stubborn kitty in constant need of correction.

Chris said...

The living room looks great!

Good luck with the spray bottle training....

Bridget said...

I think the living room looks so inviting!

You had BUNNIES!!! I'm so jealous ...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jewel Rey said...

Your living room looks very comfy. Great job!

Nicole said...

Backyard bunnies! So cute!

I didn't really feel up to this prompt either, so didn't do the post. It's nice to know we can skip them if we don't like them. Sometimes I start feeling like it's a homework assignment. ;) (That's all on me, though, not the organizer.)