Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Ten On Tuesday- 10 Things You Would Do If You Won The Big Powerball Lottery

This is quite a question, because I guess alot would depend on how much you won, and I'm thinking if I ever did come into alot of money, the reality would be somewhat different. But, heck, I'll play along.

1.I'd buy THIS Land Rover Defender.
2. I would make sure that FC would never have to work another day in his life, if he didn't want to.
3. I would see that my kids were set for life.
4. I'd give my sister an annuity for life and buy her whatever house she wanted.
5. The same for my nieces and nephews.
6. I would buy a cottage on a lake.
7. I would have a Chesapeake Bay Retriever. Or 3.
8. I would probably see if the Black Christmas house is for sale and if so, buy that too.
9. Major contribution to The Princess Margaret Foundation.
10. Thumb my nose at all the idiots in life who start to kiss up to me because I now have money.

The last one would be sweet, let me tell ya.

3 comments:

Gale NoName said...

That would be sweet.

mrspao said...

What is the Black Christmas house? I bet it is lovely.

Nicole said...

Yeah, that last one would be so much fun!

I'd love to be able to put money aside and not have to work again. It's fun to think about, anyway.