Ahhhhh. My car. I love my car. It is a 2008 Volkswagon Rabbit (they brought out the Rabbit, a higher end Golf, for a limited time)- and it's shiny black and it drives like nobodies business. Parks beautifully, and can pass pretty much anything on the highway.
2. CD's- I don't store them, but I keep some in the center console. I have a 5 disc player AND an MP3 Ipod thingy- which I can now use now that I have an Ipod.
3. Sunglasses- I wear them all the time.
4. Not in the car, but on the car I have a Minnie Mouse aerial ball, courtesy of Jewel. Makes it easier to find your car in the parking lot.
5. Usually some used wadded up kleenex of FC's- and it makes me very angry. I thought the whole point of kleenex was you use it once and toss it. Not him, these have 10,000 miles on them.
6. Car manual in the glove box- which I've never read.
7. Grocery bags in the hatch.
8. Gum and or/candy.
9. Change in the change thingy- I guess it's for tolls.
10. Custom Rabbit car mats- they have the Rabbit logo on them.
I'm not a person who leaves stuff in the car, and I don't have a GPS. So, what I should probably get is one of those stickers that says "get in, sit down, shut up and hang on".