Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Ten On Tuesday- 10 Things You Keep In Your Car

Ahhhhh. My car. I love my car.  It is a 2008 Volkswagon Rabbit (they brought out the Rabbit, a higher end Golf, for a limited time)- and it's shiny black and it drives like nobodies business.  Parks beautifully, and can pass pretty much anything on the highway.

1. An ice scraper/snow brush. It's pink.
2. CD's- I don't store them, but I keep some in the center console.  I have a 5 disc player AND an MP3 Ipod thingy- which I can now use now that I have an Ipod.
3. Sunglasses- I wear them all the time.
4. Not in the car, but on the car I have a Minnie Mouse aerial ball, courtesy of Jewel.  Makes it easier to find your car in the parking lot.
5. Usually some used wadded up kleenex of FC's- and it makes me very angry.  I thought the whole point of kleenex was you use it once and toss it. Not him, these have 10,000 miles on them.
6. Car manual in the glove box- which I've never read.
7. Grocery bags in the hatch.
8. Gum and or/candy.
9. Change in the change thingy- I guess it's for tolls.
10. Custom Rabbit car mats- they have the Rabbit logo on them.

I'm not a person who leaves stuff in the car, and I don't have a GPS.  So, what I should probably get is one of those stickers that says "get in, sit down, shut up and hang on".

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Very good list, and I love the look of your Rabbit--we don't have them in the US. I've learned not to trust Michael's "I mostly know how to get there," so I find a GPS a must.

Nicole said...

Hooray for the Minnie Mouse antenna ball! I have a whole collection that I swap out throughout the year. :D

Carrie K said...

Where are your books? Your Car WiP's? Water and waterproof matches...

Tthe Minnie Mouse antenna ball sounds fabulous.

mrspao said...

Car WIPs - that sounds like a good idea... :)

Chris said...

Ewww! He leaves his used tissues in your car?!