Goals? Not sure if I refer to them as goals or resolutions. How about aspirations?
1. No junk food. No buying it, and no eating it. It makes me feel crummy.
2. Save money, and pay off our mortgage. It's do-able.
3. Do more of the things I love, and make time for them. Reading, knitting, quilting, cross stitch, time with people who make me laugh.
4. Ditch or avoid anyone who makes me feel bad about myself, or is looking for someone to solve their problems. I no longer take on other people's problems.
5. Make menu plans, no more impulse shopping. The malls bore me anyway.
6. Do some day trips when the weather is nice. I love going out in the car.
7. Be a better listener.
8. Tell my kids and DH I love them, more often.
9. Do something nice for someone each day, and hopefully, without them knowing about it.
10. Learn to make healthier meals, and take my time doing it.
Not earth shattering, and probably boring, but that's about it.
What's happening for you in 2013?