This week's Ten on Tuesday- "Ten Favorite Christmas Cookies"
1. Candy Cane Cookies No matter how you try to avoid them, you're bound to end up with a pile of 'em, so here's a great recipe. Don't skip the peppermint extract- these are good.
2. Ginger Molasses Cookies- These are not strictly Xmas cookies, but darn are these good.
3. Brown Sugar Shortbread - These aren't my friends' recipe, but close. They roll out beautifully, and are amazing.
4. Mincemeat Cookies I LOVE mincemeat, and I love cookies- so this should be a win-win. I would use butter.
5. Does this count, because MARZIPAN is a food group in itself, so anything that has it- it's on the list.
6. Cranberry Almond Biscotti- I love biscotti, and cranberries.
7. Truffles- Easy and yummy.
8. Peanut Butter Cup Cookies- I would dive into a pile of these.
9. Amaretti -Wonderful and almondy.
10. Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chunky - I haven't included any chocolate- so these have some chocolate in them.
No knitting to show you this week, I almost have the second "Maud" glove done, but am still working on FC's socks. You know, the ones I say I'll never knit for him anymore.
If you look at Quinn's head from the back, he looks just like an Ewok. Dogs crack me up.