1.My kids, who are no longer kids. So I don't have one.
2. Animals-this is Kitten Chow sporting a tiny bow on his big head.
3. The dog- who refuses to stay still.
4. Back in the day, you had to have pics of you and your swag. I call this "The Leatherettes"- my sister and I sometime in the late '60's. Pleather was far out, man. Those were Walkman prototypes around our necks.
5. And you also had to have your picture taken with Santa. I always wore blue, and my sister wore red or pink, and everybody thought she was a boy.
6. Usually the tree, but this years is boring, so I won't bother.
7. The turkey- one looks pretty much like the next.